The first episode of Illuvitalks, the exciting new series all about Illuvium, aired on YouTube on April 13th 2022.
* In this great conversation between Max, Kyle and Andrew Wall, topics included:
*the likelihood of DAOs owning big brands in the future
* why applying new technology to old world ways is not the right strategy
* how future brands and technology and innovation will be built
* Illuvium’s ability to empower its community
* the shift in power as we transition from Web 2.0 to 3.0 which allows people to effectively become a member of the board of directors through the DAO
* how being part of a DAO will become a form of social currency
* is Sony’s announcement about their $1 billion investment in gamefi and metaverse a PR stunt? What’s the actual truth?
* the favourite Illuvial
* how gamefi is driving innovation
* how Illuvium may actually break the internet
* Dr Disrespect’s launch of a game studio and NFTs and its tokenomics
* the future of indie games and Web 3.0
* why the infamous Darth Vader mistake will never be repeated
* the future of gaming for our children
Disclaimer: IlluviumFox is a news aggregator site and not a financial advisor. Cryptocurrency is highly volatile and risky and readers are advised to do their own due diligence before making any financial investment. IlluviumFox takes no responsibility for any actions readers may take after reading the articles on this site.